Quality Policy Statement
AQUATREAT was founded in 1996 and since then it’s growing rapidly,
expanding its business around the world, becoming an organisation with a
global reach. It is the Policy of AQUATREAT to work within the management
system that provides a Quality Product and Service to our Customers.
We are committed to providing customer satisfaction with services and
products of the highest level of quality on time and at a competitive price. The
implementation of the quality policy is the responsibility of all staff members,
with overall responsibility residing with the Board of Directors, who will monitor
its effectiveness and associated activities. Quality Specialist will review,
measure and improve QMS on an ongoing basis.
Quality is crucial to our success. We will educate all AQUATREAT employees
that our commitment to quality will preserve and build value of our good name
and reputation. AQUATREAT employees will have the knowledge and skills to
ensure that quality of our services and products provided worldwide, is always
at the highest level.
All AQUATREAT employees participate and contribute to quality to enable us
to consistently deliver high quality products to consumers around the world.
AQUATREAT operates in an environment of mutual trust and respect, creating
a workplace with equal opportunities for all employees.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE CORE OF OUR QUALITY SYS TEM,
DESCRIBING OUR COMMITMENT TO STRIVE TOWARDS
• Focusing on client requirements in all of the company enterprises by
identifying, performing and managing activities that will allow us to
improve customer satisfaction,
• Continually monitoring and reviewing our Quality Policy and our
processes, through audits, management reviews and customer
TEL: +966 11 40 67442
Fax: +966 11 40 93500
2727 Al Murabba Complex K Al Washm St Riyadh 12631 C.R: 1010227077
satisfaction surveys, to ensure that they are relevant and effective to
changing needs of our customers,
• Identifying potential errors and implementing the necessary actions to
• Developing and implementing the Quality Management System (QMS),
based on the principles of ISO 9001:2015, which enables us to control
activities throughout the lifecycle of projects,
• Providing extensive staff training, promoting a ‘Right First Time’ attitude
• Ensuring that all company policies and procedures have the full support
of senior management,
• Encouraging employee’s involvement at all levels of the business in
establishing and achieving quality goals,
• Developing and maintaining mutually beneficial partnerships with our
suppliers and partners, that may be used in the delivery of our services
and products, and making sure that they also comply with our quality
philosophy and company policies, to achieve high level of client
• Maintaining our reputation for honesty and integrity and ensuring that
this is reflected throughout the organisation,
• Ensuring that AQUATREAT QMS provides control of our activities for
Quality, Environment and Health & Safety,
• Observe regulatory requirements.
Senior Management create and sustain a clear and visible quality value
system to direct all activities of the organization towards quality excellence.